I’ve been hard at work behind the scenes recently. Enhancements include:
- Repeater dashboard (see sidebar link)
- Talkgroup ReWrite (see user guide)
- Slot 1 also supporting TG23510, rewritten to TG9 (see user guide)
- Purchased some RG214 to upgrade the radio <-> duplexer links, to minimise possible de-sense from stray RF.
- SMS service – repeater is able to send welcome messages, send you your current BER etc. (More on this soon, in the mean time, please see user guide).
I am also interested in getting some feedback on some points of discussion:
- Should FR go true multi-mode? Note, I don’t have radios for other modes at present, so this would require input from other stations to monitor the repeater in other modes, either by loan equipment or by users listening and reporting back to me if any issues are seen.
- GB7FR social meet – I’ve been meaning to do this for ages, probably at The Henty in Ferring. Are you interested?